As you can see on the blog, all logos are now created. There are five logos, but by the end of next week, there must be only one left! Next week, everybody will vote for their favourite logo and elect the project logo.
I really want to thank all the pupils and teachers involved for the great quality of the logos. They are all very different and very nice!
1) The chosen logos are:
2) We have to put letters on the logo, so that the whole school community can vote, choosing only ONE logo.The letters will be
A for Poland
B for Romania
C for France
D for Turkey
E for Latvia
3) Pupils, pupils' parents, teachers, heads, secretaries, cooks.... the whole school community involved can vote.
4) A maximum of people must vote in each school, not only teachers or pupils involved in Comenius.
5) When we check the vote, each school will have a ranking of the different logos. You will send me the whole ranking, telling who arrived first, second, third, fourth and fifth.
6) According to the rank, the logos will have points. 5 points for the first, 4 for the 2nd, 3 for the 3rd, 2 for the 4th and 1 for the fifth.
7) The logo with the greates number of points will be elected. In that way, even if every school votes first for their logo, their will be a winner anyway!
DEADLINE FOR EVERYBODY: Friday 5th November.
See you next week for the final results! You will then find the project logo in the blog header!